Rules for using the Husserl-Database
Please observe the following rules in using the Husserl-Database:
- The Husserl-Database is registered in a Unix machine at the Information
Center of Shizuoka University (the address of anonymous ftp is: ftp.ipc.shizuoka.ac.jp, while the address of WWW is: http://www.ipc.shizuoka.ac.jp/~jsshama/HUA-home.html). Any user can gain access and retrieve data through the Internet.
- As it is registered as an "anonymous ftp" service (free of charge) or as files in the WWW, you need no special registration in order to access. Although usage of the
Husserl-Database is restricted to scientific purposes, there are no qualifications for restriction.
- But when you have retrieved data and published a paper using data from the Husserl-Database, please add acknowledgement to it and send an exemplar to us (at present to the representative: Shinji Hamauzu. Address: Faculty of Humanities and Social
Sciences, Shizuoka University, 836 Ohya, Shizuoka-shi, 422 JAPAN; E-mail:
email@example.com; Fax: Japan-(0)54-238-1803; Tel: Japan-(0)54-238-
- Although we have done our best to correct and improve the Husserl-Database, if you find any errors, please let us know!
31. March, 1995 (revised 1. April, 1998)
The Japanese Project Team for building Husserl-Database
Return to:Entrance Page. Go to:Next Page